SEMPERFISUPPLY'S TACTICAL DEFENSIVE ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
SemperFiSupply Teaches Much More Than Just A Basic CCW Course, We Go Above and Beyond State Minimum Requirements To Train You To Be A Succesfull Tactical Minded Shooter and To Move About Your Enviroment as a Defensive Minded Individual.
WE ARE HANDS ON!
YOU WILL LEARN:Tacical Shooting Positions, Tactical Reloading, Defensive Shooting Postures, Defensive Weapon Retention, Trigger Reset Control, Situational Awareness, De-Escalation of Violence, Shooting on The Move and From Cover and Many More.....
Our Classes Are Tought By US Marine Veterans, Law Enforcement Instructors and Experienced Civillian Trainers Who Carry and Practice What We Teach
Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Illinois:
At least 21 years of age
Has a valid FOID
Has not been convicted or found guilty of: Any misdemeanors involving the threat of force or violence within the past 5 years
Has not had 2 or more DUI/DWI in the past 5 years
Has no pending warrants or casses against you that prevent you from having firearms
Has not been in rehab within the past 5 years
Has completed 16 hours of training that consist of: Firearm safety, basic principles of marksmanship, care and handling of a firearm, Lawful interraction and transportation and legal responsibilty.
Has completed 70% and above on a 30 round shooting qualification at 5, 7 and 10 yards
Active, retired or honorbly discharged members of the armed forces shall have a training credit of 8 hours.
ILLINOIS CONCEAL CARRY CLASS FEES:
16 HOUR CLASS:**** ON SALE $250
12 HOUR CLASS:**** ON SALE $200
8 HOUR CLASS:***** ON SALE $150
LIVESCAN FINGERPRINT FEE: $55
RANGE FEE: $20
*Does Not Include Livescan or Range Fee
*Deposits Good For Store Credit Only With Notice of 7 Days or More of Cancellation.
ILLINOIS CONCEAL CARRY CLASS REGISTRATION (Deposit of $50 Required)
All Classes Are 8 Hr Segments
We Offer The First 8Hr Course on Sat (10:30am)
We Offer the Second 8Hr Course on Sun (8:30am)
For Classroom Bring An Unloaded Pistol with Holster
For Range Bring Pistol, Holster Ear/Eye Protection and Aprox 1-200 Rounds
ILLINOIS Class Dates:
Sat TBD---10:30AM First 8Hr
Sun TBD---8:30AM Second 8Hr And Range Day Immediately After Class
RANGE TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION DATES:
TBD @ Gat Guns
ILLINOIS STATE MANDATED CONCEALED CARRY CLASS OUTLINE:
1. Firearm safety; Minimum 2 hours Classroom
- 4 basic firearm handling safety rules
- b. Home storage
- c. Vehicle storage
- d. Public Storage
2. Basic principles of marksmanship; Minimum 3 hours Classroom/Range
- Sight Alignment
- Sight Picture
- Trigger Control
3. Care, cleaning, loading, and unloading of a concealable firearm; Minimum 3 hours Classroom
- Gun identification: revolver, semi-automatic, misc.
- b. Ammunition identification and selection
- c. Safety and cleaning protocols
- d. Cleaning equipment
- e. Loading and unloading
4. All applicable State and Federal laws relating to the ownership, storage, carry, and transportation of a firearm; Minimum 4 hours Classroom
- The Act in its entirety,
- 1) With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/10(h) which includes instruction on the appropriate and lawful interaction with law enforcement while transporting or carrying a concealed firearm.
- 2) With emphasis on 430 ILCS 66/65 which includes instruction on prohibited areas and the parkinglot exception.
- b. The FOID Act 430 ILCS 65/1 et. seq.
- c. Relevant portions of the ILCS including but not limited to
- 1) 720 ILCS 5/7-1. Use of force in defense of a person**
- 2) 720 ILCS 5/7-2. Use of force in defense of dwelling**
- 3) 720 ILCS 5/7-3. Use of force in defense of other property**
- 4) 720 ILCS 24/1 et. seq. Unlawful Use of Weapons**
** Must define dwelling, aggressor, forcible felony and unlawful use of weapons pursuant to the ILCS.
5. Weapon Handling; Minimum 4 hours.
- Dry fire practice drills, handgun fundamentals
- .Dry fire practice drills from concealment
- Live fire practice drills, handgun fundamentals
- Live fire qualification with a concealable fi rearm consisting of minimum of 30 rounds Which must include 10 rounds from a distance of 5 yards; 10 rounds from a distance of 7 yards; and 10 rounds from a distance of 10 yards at a B-27 silhouette target approved by the Illinois State Police. (See www.isp.state.il.us/fi rearms/ccw/ccw-faq.cfm)
* The Department will accept up to 8 hours of in-person training already completed toward the 16 hour training requirement as outlined in Section 75 (i) [training course must be approved by the ISP] of the Act provided those 8 hours cover the classroom and range subject matter of components #1 through #3. The additional 8 hours of training required by Sections 75 (g) and (i) of the Act will be comprised of components #4 and #5.
UTAH CONCEAL CARRY CLASS
SemperFiSupply will hold Concealed Carry Utah Classes By Appointment & Set Certain Dates & Locations in Chicagoland.
Our Utah CCW Classes Include Everything You Need. Pictures, Fingerprinting & Cards, Application and Required Materials Are Included, We Even Mail Out Your Application (Utah Only).
Please Note the Requirements Below As A Refund Will Not Be Given For Denied or Prohibited Parties/Applications
Minimum requirements for application for a concealed firearms permit in Utah are:
Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
Proof of good character...whereas the applicant;
has not been convicted of a felony;
has not been convicted of any crime of violence;
has not been convicted of any offense involving the use of alcohol;
has not been convicted of any offenses involving the unlawful use of narcotics or other controlled substances;
has not been convicted of any offenses involving moral turpitude;
has not been convicted of any offense involving domestic violence;
has not been adjudicated by a court of a state or of the United States as mentally incompetent, unless the adjudication has been withdrawn or reversed
*A criminal background check is conducted for all applicants.
CCW Utah Class is $100 Per Person, To Add Florida CCW Contact Us
We Offer Volume Discounts If You Would Like to Hold A CCW Event at Your Location
Utah Class Dates:
Please Contact us for a date
Please Contact Us For Future Times
Join Here To Receive a $10 Discount!